Community Guidelines for Social Media
Fairphone uses a variety of social media channels to connect with people around the world and provide timely updates on Our key priorities, Our people and Our company.
We invite you to communicate with Us and other customers to share Your thoughts, insights, and views about Fairphone, Our products and the wider industry. We welcome honest, friendly and open conversation on Our social media profiles. If You have customer support questions, We invite You to visit Our Fairphone Support Pages.
We respectfully request that You avoid posting:
- Harmful comments – Discriminatory, demeaning or derogatory comments.
- Indecent comments – Profanity, vulgarity, graphic images or personal attacks.
- Spam – Disruptive and/or excessively repetitive comments which may be considered spam or suspected bot engagements.
- Promotion of illegal activity – Facilitating, organizing or promoting illegal or criminal acts.
- Intellectual property violations – Infringement on copyrights or trademarks.
- Misinformation – Unsupported accusations or material from unverified sources which may be misleading or deceptive.
- Solicitation of third party goods/service – Sale and or promotion of services or products which is unauthorized by Fairphone.
We reserve the right to remove or hide any comments that include such materials, and We may block or remove any user who does not comply with these community guidelines. People who are continuously detrimental to others’ enjoyment of Our pages risk being permanently removed as followers. Please note the scenarios outlined are not exhaustive and there may be other reasons that lead to the removal or hiding of comments or blocking of users.
Engagements performed by Fairphone’s social media channels in relation to other individuals or organizations on social media (follow, share, like, reply) does not equal an endorsement of all activity and views expressed through those accounts.