B2B Sales Specialist (French and/or German speaking)
We are looking for a French and/or German speaking B2B Sales Specialist, our new sales hero, to become part of our growing team of passionate people who work to achieve our mission. If you are as excited as we are about creating positive change, then have a look at our vacancy below.
- Amsterdam-based position.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Hours: 40 hours.
- Deadline to apply: We review applications on a rolling basis. Please apply as soon as possible.
Our Sales Approach
Fairphone’s sales strategy is to successfully sell its products to consumers, companies and organisations who are keen to support our movement towards a fairer electronics value chain. This not only means sales through Fairphone’s own web shop, but also cooperating with like-minded partners in the industry who play a key role in the value chain, such as telecom operators, re-sellers, and retailers/e-tailers, public/corporate procurement.
- You feel a strong connection with Fairphone’s vision and values.
- You are commercially oriented, and are energised by working against challenging sales targets.
- You have a strong sense of initiative, like to collaborate and have a positive attitude.
- You embrace diversity in thoughts, opinions, and backgrounds and feel good working with many nationalities in a multicultural environment.
- You have the ability to integrate yourself in the work environment of a startup company that is fast paced and determined by change.
- You (are willing to) live in the Netherlands and have the right to work within the EU.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation and nurturing to negotiation and closing the deal to ensuring proper forecasting, ordering, delivery, and invoicing.
- Enthusiastically presenting the Fairphone story and the particularities of the Fairphone 2 and our product portfolio.
- Prospecting, managing and closing sales with new B2B clients.
- Building the GoToMarket plan which reflects Fairphone’s mission together with the customer.
- Understanding target consumer, and role of sales channels and marketing in the customer’s business.
- Writing sales proposals and reports.
- Working collaboratively with the logistics, accounting, and other internal departments to coordinate delivery, payment and other key services.
- Up to 50% travel.
Your Skills & Experiences
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in business development and/or account management, ideally in the mobile phone industry in Europe.
- You have a passion for sales and understand the smartphones or consumer electronics industry.
- You have experiences with managing the complexity of selling to large organizations.
- You are as good in selling a product as in selling the [in this case Fair] story.
- You are up-to-date about developments and trends in the mobile phone industry trends (both hard- and software).
- You are a hands-on, organised and have great planning skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, ideally with experience in multi-disciplinary and international teams.
- You identify yourself with Fairphones’ mission, and are able to translate that well in your sales activities.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You are fluent in French and/or German; Italian is a nice plus.
What can Fairphone offer you?
- Fairphone gives you the opportunity to create impact across continents.
- Join a work environment full of international, passionate, warm hearted team members.
- Daily, healthy lunch, organic fairchain coffee, lemonade and many more tasty things for a low, monthly contribution.
- Public transport allowance – we support you if you come by public transport.
- Bike allowance – we support you for a bike purchase with up to 300 Euros.
- In-house bike repairs.
- Weekly Yoga sessions at the office.
- Weekly Bootcamp sessions with personal trainer.
- Weekly Dutch lessons with a language teacher at the office.
- You can cook at the office on Fairphone’s costs.
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards.
If this sounds like you, you could be our new B2B Sales Specialist and together with us work on Fairphone’s mission: to create a fairer economy.